Ready to take some easy, first steps to feel and look better in 2020? Do you need simple recipes that your family will actually like? Check out this new recipe for homemade hot cocoa that includes col...
Hey, Friend! I’m so glad you’re here.
My guess is you found me because you have questions about what to eat, when to eat, and what foods are best for dancers, ballerinas, and other artistic athletes.
- Are you confused about what you should eat and wish someone would just tell you what’s best or even better, help you learn how to do it yourself?
- Do you want to use food to improve how you feel?
- Are you looking for easy food ideas that are healthy and taste good?
- Looking for easy, practical meal strategies from a pro?
- Are you a dancer (or someone who works with dancers) who wants to know what to eat to improve your performance?
I’ve got you covered.
- Grab my free Make-and-Take Performance Snack Guide (or just scroll down) with recipes and shopping lists. You’ll also be the first to get updates, recipes, and my favorite tips right in your inbox.
- Check out my blog for nutrition information and seasonal recipes.
- Contact me to learn about how I can help you meet your health and performance goals.
All the best,
Kristin Koskinen, RDN, LD, CD