Friendsgiving is a great way to celebrate friends and do the holiday however it feels right to you. No family fights, stressors, or mandatory traditions to follow. Whether you can't get home for the h...
Hey, Friend! I’m so glad you’re here.
My guess is you found me because you have questions about what to eat, when to eat, and what foods are best for dancers, ballerinas, and other artistic athletes.
- Are you looking for easy food ideas that are healthy and taste good?
- Do you want to use food to improve how you feel?
- Looking for easy, practical meal strategies from a pro?
- Are you a dancer (or someone who works with dancers) who wants to know what to eat?
- Are you confused about what you should eat and wish someone would just tell you what’s best or even better, help you learn how to do it yourself?
I’ve got you covered.
- Check out my blog for nutrition information and seasonal recipes.
- Sign up for my newsletter (or just scroll down) to get my Make-and Take Performance Snack Guide with recipes and shopping lists. You’ll also be the first to get updates, recipes, and my favorite tips right in your inbox.
- Contact me to learn about how I can help you meet your health and performance goals.
All the best,
Kristin Koskinen, RDN, LD, CD