Cleanses and detox programs (I’ll use the terms interchangeably) are a tempting way to “jump-start” your new-year-new-you, to drop a few pounds for auditions or......
Hey, Friend! I’m so glad you’re here.
- Do you suspect what you’re eating, or not eating, is impacting your health?
- Do you want to improve your performance and recovery?
- Are you confused about what you should eat?
- Is your relationship with food complicated?
I’ve got you covered.
I work with dancers and other artistic athletes to fuel their performance, support their health, and extend their careers. I’m a former dancer, so I understand the culture and crazy schedules of the dance world. As a registered dietitian, I translate the science of performance nutrition to each of my dancers in a way that works for them. As a dance mom, I get that things need to be easy and I work with my dancers to find simple strategies to meet their needs.
If you’re tired of trying to patch together information from the internet, the studio, and well-meaning friends, you’re invited to schedule a complimentary discovery call to talk about how I can help you to:
- Feel confident about your food choices
- Improve your performance and health
- Improve your relationship with food
Kristin Koskinen, RDN, LDN, LD, CD